- 1 Singapore Zoo admission ticket(s)
- 1 Tram ticket(s)
- Children aged 0-2 can enter free of charge
- Local residents tickets is applicable for Singapore citizens, permanent residents, holders of employment pass, work permit or dependent pass.
- Please do not wear strong scented perfume as animals are sensitive to odor
- Visitors are not allowed to feed the animals without permission from the staff
- All visitors are required to book their visit date and time online before visiting the parks
- Visit the portal here to book your visit date and timeslot. Be ready with your ticket visual
- Please arrive no later than 45 minutes from your selected time. If the park’s capacity has been reached, you may be required to wait till there is availability
- Free WiFi is available inside the park
- This activity is stroller and wheelchair-accessible. Please note that if you are taking the tram, you will need to fold the stroller or wheelchair before boarding the tram
Terms & Conditions
- Get instant confirmation. If you do not receive a booking confirmation, please notify us
- No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made
How To Use
- The voucher is valid before the selected date
- The voucher is valid only on the specified date selected in the reservation portal. Reserve your timeslot here.
- Reserved timeslots are final and cannot be amended.
- Last admission: 17:00
- Houbii Rope Course
- The Wet Play area at Singapore Zoo’s Rainforest KidzWorld will reopen on 4th June 2022, Saturday
- Our shows are operating at limited capacity as part of the necessary Safe Management Measures. We seek your understanding that once full, we will be unable to accept more guests
- All shows are weather permitting. Shows are seated on a first-come, first-served basis
Voucher Type Description
- Present your printed/mobile voucher
- Enter the venue directly with this voucher
- 80 Mandai Lake Road Singapore 729826
How To Get There
- By car: Singapore Zoo is about a 30-minute drive from the city. If you’re coming by taxi, there are two convenient drop-off points at the zoo.
- By train: Khatib, NS14, connect using the Mandai Khatib Shuttle
- By train: Choa Chu Kang, NS4, connecting bus service 927
- By train: Ang Mo Kio, NS16, connecting bus service 138
Please follow and like us: